Monday, January 26, 2009

MILK, ANYONE??

milk carrier 2I know I promised you this on Saturday, but when I went to take pictures on Saturday, the batteries were dead! My rechargeable batteries have a 15 hour charge, and with $2 cards yesterday and tonight, I finally got photos this morning but it has taken until now to finally get this on my blog! Anyway, we got there in the end ...

Isn't this just the cutest little "gift box" that you have ever seen? I have been wanting to make this Becky Roberts milk carrier project for ages, but finally got a chance to do it at the beach last week.

Each of the 4 milk cartons has a secret compartment inside to hide little goodies for your gift receiver (it's also a good place to hide your own personal stash from the kids and hubby!!). Each carton opens from the bottom and is recloseable, so you don't have to destroy your creation to get into the yummies inside each container!

I will be doing a class in March where you can make this yourself. There are two different time options, just let me know which one works for you. There will only be 6 places per class, so make sure you let me know asap if you want one of those places.

Date: March 7, 2009
Time: Either 10:00am or 3:00pm (you choose the time that suits you)
Cost: $20

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharlene, this is so cool! I love it.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome - LOVE the colours

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, and I like the colour combo too!