Friday, January 23, 2009

LITTLE SKATEBOARD DUDE!

little skateboard dude

If you have been wondering where I am for the past few days, we decided to take a couple of days to go to the beach while the weather is great and the boys are still out of school, so while I haven't been blogging, I did do a little stamping and scrapping. I have a scrapbook page to share with you today, and then will be back with a finished 3D item tomorrow that is soooo cute I know you will love it!

This is the one page that I managed to get done over the past few days (too much reading and mellowing and not enough creating!)

We hadn't heard anything about a skateboard until 2 days before Christmas when Parker announced to Santa at the mall that he wanted a skateboard (nothing else - just a skateboard!). The next day he bought it up in the car again on the way to Auckland, so we had to stop at The Warehouse to get one (talk about last minute!). Thankfully they not only had a skateboard, but it also was a Speed Racer skateboard (Speed Racer is Parker's favourite cartoon character, so it was a massive find to get a skateboard with him on it!). Parker spent Christmas morning playing on his skateboard and trying to learn some tricks.

Stamps: Headline Alpha (now retired, but I still love it!)
Card/Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, and East Coast Prep DP
Extras: Tempting Turquoise Brads, 1/2" punch

It's been absolutely ages since I have scrapped anything, so hopefully this will be the beginning of lots more scrapping ...

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: