Sunday, January 11, 2009

K WERNER COLOUR CHALLENGE # 37

kw37Wow, this is starting to become a habit - this is like the 3rd K Werner challenge in a row that I have done!! Will miracles never cease??

Since I did leave it to the very last minute, it's a super fast card, but I actually really like the colours together (although, since I'm an Earth Elements girl at the best of time, this was SO my colour combo!!).

Colours: Old Olive, Blue Bayou (we don't have Baja Breeze in NZ yet), Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

kw37

4 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

I love the torn ends! Simple, yet with an original touch!

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene, I know you love me!!! Have a good week.
BTW awesome project.

Savitri said...

How gorgeous! I love tall cards. I don't do much of them but I love admiring each one I see! Great work!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card! Great design! :D