Wednesday, December 03, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

double pocket card I still can't believe what an incredible year I have had with Stampin' Up! this year, and a huge part of that is due to the fact that I have had so many amazing hostesses over the past 12 months!  Without my hostesses I know that I wouldn't have a business, so I had a hostess appreciation evening last Saturday to say thank you to all the lovely ladies that have been perfect hostesses during 2008 ...

We played Bunco (always a favourite around here), everyone got to make the double pocket card shown in the photo, we threw in a little Christmas music, some food and wine, and of course the fabulous company, and it was a really lovely evening.

Thank you again to each and every one of you - whether you were able to join us or not, I still appreciate each one of you!

I will be doing another hostess appreciation evening next year for my workshop hostesses between now and then, so if you want to be included next time, make sure you book a workshop now and you will get an invite, as well as loads of fabulous hostess benefits at your workshop as well!!

Sharlene

No comments: