Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'M GOING CRACKERS ...

say it with scallops

Hope you are having a FABULOUS Christmas with your family and friends! Which brings me to the question - what are you doing on the internet? You should be enjoying one last piece of cake or one last helping of trifle, or something equally healthy ... playing games with all the hyper-active kids and their new toys ... pulling your hair out because you can't figure out the instructions on the new gadget you got for Christmas. Okay, so now we know why we are all here!!

Anyway, I thought you might miss me if I didn't post at all this week, so I'm posting this cute cracker that I gave my hostess at her workshop last Saturday - with chocolate in it of course!. While you typically think of crackers as a Christmas item, I think they would just as well to put any type of little gift in.

Sorry for the dark photos, but I'm doing this in a hurry as we run out the door on holiday ...

say it with scallops 2You can find the directions on how to make these little cuties on Shelley Hopps blog.

Stamps: Say it with Scallops (love that it it designed to work with the square scallop punch perfectly!!)
Card: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, and the yummy Ginger Blossom DP
Accessories: Sqaure Scallop punch, River Rock and Chocolate Chip double-stitched ribbon

No comments: