Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FLOWERS FLOWERS EVERYWHERE ...

I really am alive - seriously!  I know I haven't been blogging for the past week, but I actually have done 40 Christmas cards this week on top of working and everything else, so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself.  Now if only I can get them all written in and actually posted in the next day or two then I will be even more impressed ...

Eastern Blooms 1Eastern Blooms 1 close

 

 

 

 

Enough of that, I have actually sat down and stamped tonight, so I thought I would share with you.  It's made with one of the awesome new stamp sets from the new Summer Mini called Eastern Blooms (which you will be seeing a lot of my me since I really love this set!).

I punched the larger flowers from the Three For You punch set (which happens to be one of the 20% off specials right now), and coated them in Crystal Effects and then Dazzling Diamonds glitter for a little bling.

Not my normal colours, but sometimes we have to push ourselves out of our comfort zone, don't we?? 

This is where those markers come in so handy.  You can see that I have coloured the stamp in 4 colours before stamping it on the Very Vanilla card. 

If you have been thinking about buying the markers, I have another Marker Club starting in January that has 1 place left.  Call or e-mail me now to put your name down and get your hands on some of those fabulous markers!!  See the post I posted earlier today about marker club for more details

Stamps:  Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Accessories:  Three For You punch set, Tempting Turquoise ribbon, brads, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Cuttlebug, lots of markers!!

Sorry for the photo quality - it was taken at night since that seems to be the only time I get time alone to stamp these days ...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haven't checked out your blog for a while - LOVE the new header. Pretty! Nice card, might just have to get the Three for You set now... hmmm.
From one of your "amazing" team (who you seem to have forgotten to list on your sidebar, so everyone can see who we are...!)