Thursday, December 11, 2008

DRAGONFLY IS THE KEY ...

IMG_8763 copy


I know that I have been really quiet this past week, but I actually have a reason - I have been working!! I don't just mean with Stampin' Up!, but I have a regular office job for a while. It's taking me a bit of getting used to again ... anyway, that's why I have been such a bad blogger.

I still don't have anything I have done to share with you, but how about this awesome keychain that Nadine made for me?

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful downline! Nadine, Melinda, and I did a resin class recently here in New Plymouth and she has actually been making some awesome pieces including this fabulous little keychain that she gave me. Believe it or not, but it actually looks even better in real life than it does here! How lucky am I??

I will be running a stamping & resin class in the New Year, so let me know if you are interested in finding out more about that - it will be great!!

No comments: