Sunday, November 30, 2008

EARLY CHRISTMAS SPECIALS FOR DECEMEBER ...

TIME WELL SPENT - FOR FREE?!!
No, it's not a typo, I am offering a FREE Time Well Spent set of stamps to some lucky customer during December!
Normally you would have to host a $1,150 workshop to get this stamp set, but during December all you have to do is place a $50 order with me and you will go in the draw to win this fabulous set of stamps!

FREE SHIPPING AS WELL!!
November was my best month ever as a Stampin' Up! demo and that is due to my amazing customers and hostesses!
Just to say "thanks" to everyone, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $100 or more. You will also get 2 entries to win that awesome Time Well Spent set of stamps, and also get 2 stamps on your loyalty card!!

WHAT ABOUT 5% DISCOUNT TO TOP IT OFF?
Place an order of $200 or more and you get an additional 5% discount on your order and extra (and that's on top of the free shipping, 4 entries for the Time Well Spent, and the 4 stamps on your loyalty card)

AN EVEN DOZEN MARKERS (extended until December 14th)
Since Stampin' Up! have extended their individual marker offer until December 14th, I'm extending my personal marker promotion as well!  Between now and December 14th when you purchase 10 individual markers for $5.95 I will throw in 2 more for FREE (you will save $11.90!)

This offer is only available through me, and when you purchase the you still get your loyalty stamp which means you are one step closer to that $50 in FREE product as well!

No comments: