Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED ...

Trudi tagged me over a week ago and I have been a little slack in getting onto it!  Apparently I have to tell you 7 random things about me, so, here goes ...

1.  Speaking of random, I don't do random well at all (those of you who know me will know that even when I stamp "randomly" I still carefully place my images!)

2.  I LOVE to read!  Unfortunately sometimes that means that I stay up till 2am reading and then don't want to get up the next morning to make breakfasts and clean the house (actually that's got nothing to do with staying up late, I just don't like to clean!  Love the house BEING clean, just don't like actually DOING the cleaning ...)

3.  My favourite movies are Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version of course) and Manon de Source (even though it's in sub-titles, it's an incredible movie that makes me cry every time!).  Both of them are long movies (P&P is 6 hours, Manon is 2 DVDs that run for over 4 hours), but if you ever want to come and stamp/scrap with me we can put on one of these and stamp our hearts out!

4.  I miss really good, authentic, Mexican food.  Since leaving the US we haven't had a good Mexican meal and I really miss it heaps. 

5.  I'm a coffee addict!  Not really, but I do enjoy a good coffee and would happily go out for coffee every day with anybody who asks.  So if you want to have a coffee, just ask!

6.  I have lived in 3 countries (New Zealand, England, USA) and 6 cities (New Plymouth and Wellington in NZ, London, Jacksonville, FL, San Diego, CA, and Pearl Harbour, HI).  I can't even tell you how many different houses though - I know I lived in 6 different houses just in the 4 years I lived in London, so it's quite a lot.

7.  I'm not very good at counting ... (sorry, couldn't think of another one!)

I tag these talented ladies ...

Melinda
Tracy J
Tracey O
Shelley
Sharlene (Mags)
Ngaire

No comments: