Saturday, October 04, 2008

DREAM ON ...

dream

I bought these letters in Turangi when we were there a few weeks ago and I have been wanting to decorate them ever since, but just haven't seemed to have the time or inspiration.  Well Yvonne came and stamped with me last night and while she was making her box I started on these, but by 11:30 last night I also had Yvonne cutting out card and paper to finish my DREAM as well ...
 

dream 3dream2 

I'm really happy with the way it turned out, now I just have to find a way to get it mounted and on the wall! 

2 comments:

Tru said...

Hey Sharlene

Very cool. I used Command Adhesive picture hanging strips - the velcro ones, to hang mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharlene...I love your letters.....i did something similar for my friends wee girls room and we used tile adhesive to mounth them to the wall