Monday, September 01, 2008

RIBBON STILL AVAILABLE ...

IMG_7349 Doesn't all that lovely ribbon look awesome? 32 meters of Stampin' Up! grosgrain ... yummy!!!

If you know me, then you know that one of the things I really LOVE about Stampin' Up! is the fact that everything matches, including their ribbon. Well, now is your chance to have all the matching ribbons to go with your cardstock, inks, designer paper, brads, etc, etc .....

If you thought you had missed out on the ribbon swap, I still have a couple of packs left. You will receive approximately 2 meters in each of the 16 Stampin' Up! colours of grosgrain. That's enough to make a stack of cards and try all the colours out to try and determine which are your favs (although it's kind of hard to just pick 1 or 2 ...)

Give me a call or e-mail me now if you would like one of the last 2 packs and I'll get them out to you. Cost is $32 plus shipping of $2 if required.

No comments: