Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OKAY, I ADMIT IT - I'M A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!!!

pretties 1 Wow - I can't believe that it has been a whole week since I last posted.  I spent last weekend in Turangi doing a Technique Class there with Shar and Clare (hi guys!), and somehow the time has just slipped by ... must be old age creeping in!!

Anyway, I have a couple of simple cards to share with you tonight and hopefully I will get my act together better this week to have more to share.

pretties 2You would think that these cards would look more alike, same size, same layout, same designer paper, same stamp sets, and even both have grosgrain ribbon and stuff out of the pretties kit ... but look how the colours totally change the feel and style of a card, even if you are using the same items to create them.  The number of different styles you can create with a single set of stamps is endless!

No comments: