Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ...

By the time this posts Mum, Michelle, and I will have had coffee (leaving the kids with the guys!), and then had dinner with our whole families to celebrate Michelle's birthday! I won't tell you how old she really is, but WOW, she's getting old!!! Just as well I at least LOOK like the younger sister ... LOL

Fabulous Flowers 2

 


 

 

 



Fabulous Flowers 1Anyway, if you know Michelle then you will know that she can be a bit "curious" when it comes to what she's getting for her birthday, so I couldn't even post her card here until after I knew I would have already given it to her so that she wouldn't peek!! You'll have to ask her what her pressy was ...

Happy Birthday Shell!!


Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Wonderful Favourites, Sanded, Season of Joy (swirl)
Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much Shar - the card & pressy were just so cool, as was the coffee we went out for.