Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Gratitude ...

Star gratitude When I look at my life, my friends, and family, I find I have an incredible amount to be grateful for. I have been blessed on so many levels, but sometimes I forget to be thankful, and to express my thanks to all the amazing people in my life. This card is to remind myself to appreciate and thank those people for how special they are to me ...

I know the photo is a little dark, but there is lots of glitter on this one. The smaller stars have been pushed into the Versamark pad, and then covered in a mix of 2 parts clear embossing powder and 1 part Dazzling Diamonds for a really sparking finish.

If you know my style, then you know how much I love to use embossing powder for all sorts of techniques and effects, so I have a special offer for you this month!

embossing pot Lots of my customers have commented that they really love the way I store my embossing powders - in a air-tight container that is large enough for most pieces of card to be dipped into (verses having to pour embossing powder out of the small pots that they come in onto the cardstock). The only "problem" with this idea is that you need to put at least 2 pots of embossing powder into a container of this size to make it easy enough to dip into.

Well what if I offered you FREE embossing powder so that you can create your own embossing container? For the month of August, buy 3 pots of embossing powder (in any colour or combination of colours) and you will get a 4th pot totally free! That means that you can stock up and save at the same time.

Please note: because you are already saving 25% when you take me up on this special, loyalty stamps will not be given on this offer (otherwise my accountant will have my guts for garters!)

No comments: