Sunday, August 10, 2008

DARE TO BE FABULOUS!

Dare to be Fab I just got the DARE TO BE FABULOUS set this week, and have been dying to play, but with workshops and "life" getting in the way, I haven't had a chance until tonight (boo hoo). Those of you who know me well, of course know that I can't bare to use my stamps without polyurethaning them first, so I had to stink the house out just so I could play! At least we'll all sleep well tonight!!

I used the Kissing technique on this card using Regal Rose with Purely Pomegranate ink over the top to create the kind of textured look you see there. Dare poppedI love the fact that you can multi-layer this stamp set with my favourite dimensionals (although there was lots of cutting involved). The second picture looks different colours, but it's just my camera going crazy on me, I'll try and get better pictures tomorrow in the day light ...

No comments: