Saturday, August 02, 2008

... AND THE WINNER IS ...

Debbie card Okay, for those of you who didn't send me a real card, or even an e-mail of a card you had made with Stampin' Up! product so you could be entered into the draw for the brand new Bloomin' With Beauty stamp set from the Spring Mini, it's too late as I have already pulled the winner.  Thank you to everyone who participated, it is really awesome to see all the fabulous card ideas that you talented ladies are coming up with! 

This time the winner is Debbie D.  Congrats Debbie - I know you'll love this set and maybe you'll even send me another card made with this one (hint, hint!). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
so pleased to have won this lovely stamp set. You won't be surprised to know this was on my stamp club wish list..... so more moneyto spend on something else!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Debbie made. I hope she enjoys her new stamps.