Sunday, July 06, 2008

WINNER OF THE BOX OF CARDSTOCK

Sorry ladies that I am SOOOOO late with this. I sat down on Friday morning to tell you who the winner of the box of cardstock was and my internet was completely D-E-A-D! And of course I was off to Palmerston North for the weekend that morning so I couldn't do anything about it right then. Having just got back now this is the first chance I have had to tell you who has lots of card to work with as of now.

My random number generator (i.e. Harry pulling a number out) says the lucky number is # 13, and that message reads "Hey babe...congrats on getting a job you love! Looking forward to seeing heaps more blogging and cards to copy!!! ". If this is your message, then you have a box of cardstock to come and get - let me know who you are!!

I'll try and meet your expectations of having lots of new cards and ideas to show you in the future with less work cutting into my stamping time ... but right now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check back after I have unpacked bags and done 60 loads of washing (how is it that when you go on holiday for 2 days it seems that you come home with about 2 weeks worth of laundry for each person in the family???)

Hope this will tide you over till tomorrow when I can get stamping. I know it's kind of early for Christmas, but with a number of my customers having loads of cards to make and send overseas early we are starting mid-year to give them lots of ideas and lots of time to do them in! This is a card that we did at $2 cards last weekend ...



Take care,
Sharlene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad not to have won the prize, I must have lost my magical touch!! I will be in touch in the next few days with my order. Enjoy the no work factor, but don't forget us on your website!!

Tru said...

Very cool that you've finished work! Will have to catch up during the holidays and doing some stampin/scrapping.