Tuesday, July 01, 2008

JOIN STAMPIN' UP FOR JUST $349!!!

I just have to tell you about an awesome new special which was just released by Stampin' Up. You can join my team for just $349 between now and August 15th!

For just $349 you can get the fully customised kit (you get to choose which stamps, ink colours, and cardstock you want in the kit!). Imagine - $695 worth of product for just $349. That's almost a 50% discount!!

Whether you want to join just to get the incredible starter kit for yourself and get 20% discount on all the product you buy for yourself in the future, or you just want to sell to friends and family for a little pocket money, or if you want to go all out and build a business to contribute to the family income, there is a place on my team for you.

I have an incredible team of demontsrators throughout New Zealand and we are always looking to add new demonstrators to our team. Stampin' Up! is a really family friendly way to work - you get to set the hours you wish to work. It doesn't get easier than that!

You can run your business the way you wish to run it:

- Want to do classes out of your home but not workshops in other people's homes? No problem - you can do that!
- Want to do cards but not scrapbooking (or vice-versa?). No problem - it's your business, you can do that!
- Don't know where or how to start? No problem there - I will provide you with training to get you up and running.

Give me a call and I'll buy you a coffee (if you are local) or we can chat on the phone if you aren't and I can answer all your questions. Call me on 06 753-5337 or email on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com to find out more ...

I love "working" with Stampin' Up!, it's been an incredible journey so far, and it's just getting better - come and join our fun and friendly team and find out what I mean.

Sharlene

No comments: