Thursday, July 17, 2008

ALWAYS BAROQUE MOTIFS ...

Always 1 This is a card that I made at midnight on Tuesday night (don't ask!). I just love the new sets in the Spring mini (coming your way August 1st!).

I stamped the Baroque Motifs in Versamark and them embossed in clear embossing powder to give it a really great background (sorry, that it doesn't show very well in the picture). The heart is embossed in white on Vellum and then cut out and adhered over top of some of the incredible new Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (just scrummy!!)


If you haven't already booked a party in August to find out what all the excitement is about, then call me now on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com to book your date of choice.

Stamps: Always, Baroque Motifs
Colours: Black, White, Purely Pomegranate card
Accessories: White and Clear Embossing Powder, Satin ribbon, Vellum, Mat pack (for faux stitching)

Baroque Motifs 3 This is another card that I did with Baroque Motifs at 12:30am on Wednesday morning (I was on a roll, I didn't want to go to bed!).

I wish that you could see this in real life, it's so sparkly!!! I embossed it in a half-half mixture of Clear Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds for a really sparkly finish!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Sweet Serendipity
Colours: Purely Pomegranate and Not Quite Navy card
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects (on popped up blue "buttons")

I just got an e-mail from a lovely customer down in Westport (Hi Beth!), who has these words of wisdom for all use insane stampers:

"Housework whenever,
Create forever"

No comments: