Tuesday, June 24, 2008

COOL - FREE SCRAPBOOKING & CARDS MAG!!!

WARNING - DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, at least don't do it if you only have dial-up ...

The link below will take you to where you can download a whole scrapbooking and card magazine, a whole 84 pages!!! In 7 more days after I finish work I'll have more time to read it cover to cover, but for now there are lots of ideas that will be great to changing and re-arranging to use with our Stampin' Up! designer papers and stamps ... I wish I still didn't have another 7 days of work before I could play ...



I'd love to see what you create with some of these ideas, so please drop me an e-mail with a picture and I will post them here for everyone to share how create us Kiwis are!!
I will be able to play more in 7 days - did I mention that I only have 7 more days of work???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This book looks great - I have downloaded it already, just not printed it all out (yet). Thanks for that.