Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Returning to earth after Convention in Brisbane ...

WOW! That's the only word to describe the incredible weekend that we have just spent in Brisbane at the Stampin' Up convention. I think we are probably all still on a high and probably will be for quite a while.

It was amazing to be able to meet with almost 300 other crazy stampin' people (not just women - there were a couple of male demos too!). I got to meet all sorts of incredible people who I had only ever e-mailed or read about on their blogs, so that was a special highlight.


IMG_6020 copy

The team:  Trish, Beth, Marise, Emma (NZ Manager), Michelle, Megan, Me, and Sharlene (she's so cool that we adopted her into the Naki girls team during convention!!)


DREAM BIG!

The theme for convention was "Dream Big", but I obviously hadn't dreamed big enough, because I still can't believe that everything that happened during convention would ever happen to me! Obviously I need to start dreaming bigger ...

When we registered I was blown away to find a "Demonstrator of the Year" pin in my Convention bag, meaning that I was one of the top 10 demonstrators in New Zealand. Imagine my surprise when it was announced that I had won the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of the Year Award for New Zealand!!! I am still a little in shock - who would have ever thought??

The really awesome thing was that 3 of my super team were also there with me. Michelle, Megan, and Tracy all ranked in the top 10 in New Zealand - how amazing is that! I have told you before that I have the best team in New Zealand, this just proves it! Congratulations to the 3 of you - you totally deserve it!

I also received a pin for Level 2 Recruiting (10-14 Recruits in the last year) and another one for earning the Incentive Trip (an all-expenses paid holiday for Harry and I to go to Palm Cove in August), on top of that I also won lots of free stamp sets to play with and show you when we next meet!

Thank you all - to my amazing team for your support and hard work, and to my customers for all the encouragement you have provided and of course the orders you have placed (especially customers like Debbie D who seems to have single-handedly tried to sponsor my "honeymoon" to Palm Cove)! Without each of you I wouldn't have been able to come close to achieving this dream ...

I will have more photos in the next few days, stay posted.

No comments: