Wednesday, March 26, 2008

STILL 10% OFF EVERYTHING PLUS FREE STAMPS PLUS EXTRAS ...

Can you believe it's only 1 week till the new catalogue hits the streets!!! I am still celebrating - now there is not only a massive 10% off your entire order of $50* or more if your order between now and the morning of March 31st, but what about these extras:

Spend $75* and you will not only get the 10% discount, but you'll also receive 5 hand-made cards with envelopes.

Spend $120* and you will get 10% discount, 7 hand-made cards + envelopes, plus one of my remaining Sale-abration sets.

Spend $200* and you will get 10% discount, 10 hand-made cards + envelopes, one of my remaining Sale-abration sets, and a free ink pad of your choice!!!

So be in quick as I have just updated the retiring list again and things are still moving fast and I don't want anyone else to miss out on the items that they want. Check out what has already gone and what is now on the short-supply list by clicking this link: http://stampwithsharlene-misc.blogspot.com/

I also have a number of Sale-a-bration sets left from an amazingly crazy January and February, so I am offering them to those who are still missing 1 or 2 of the sets that they wanted and didn't have a chance to get last month. I only have 1 of the Lots of Thoughts set left, so be in real quick on that one!!

If you haven't seen the free sets that were offered during January and February here they are again:

merci Friendship Blooms 1

Lots of Thoughts Birthday Whimsey1

* Please note, these prices are before discount and after shipping