Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NATURAL BEAUTY TAKE-10 CLASS THIS FRIDAY!

I thought I would show you one of the cards that we are going to be doing at the Natural Beauty Take-10 class this Friday.

 

IMG_5350 copy copy We will be doing 10 different cards, all with Natural Beauty!  This is an incredibly versatile set, and I want to show you at least 10 different looks for this set before you leave on Friday!

 

There are some places left, so if you would like to attend, please call me on 753-5337 asap so that I can cut and prepare for you.  If you aren't in New Plymouth but would like the 10 cards, then e-mail me on torresfamily8@hotmail.com or call me and I can make up a package of the ten cards to send to you so that you can participate as well!

 

NATURAL BEAUTY TAKE-TEN
Friday, February 22nd
6:30 - 9:30pm
Cost: $25 or $30 long distance (includes postage)
Purchase Natural Beauty prior to or during this class (or another set valued at $46.95) and you take $15 off the price of this class!


If you adore this set as much as I do, then you will love this class! I will prepare 10 different cards with coordinating envelopes, all made with this set. If you don't already know how versatile this set is, you will by the time this class is completed!! We will be doing everything from masculine to feminine, from birthday to sympathy, we'll do a bit of everything!!

 

If you don't already have this set you can order it on the day at a 15% discount.

 

LONG-DISTANCE: I will be offering this class to out-of-towners or those locals who can't make it. You can buy a pack with all the cards and pictures and instructions so you can create them yourself at home. If you would like to purchase a pack or two, let me know and I can cut for you as well. 

No comments: