Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My new motto ...


I have found my new motto!
"A Clean House is a Sign of a Lazy Stamper!"

So in future when you come to my home and my craft room looks a little, shall we say, worse for wear, I will be able to look you in the eye and tell you that obviously I have been incredibly busy since I haven't had a chance to even stop and tidy and that will now be a good thing since obviously I haven't been lazy!

If you have followed the logic in this one then I think you need to put the glass of wine down, back away from the screen, and go to bed ...

I found this cute card on Cambria's blog (don't tell her, but I stalk her, she's such an incredibly gifted lady!). If you haven't already, check out her blog at http://www.cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/ ...

No comments: