Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWEST PROMOTIONS??

I know this is the fourth posting in 1 day (hopefully you are sitting down and haven't fainted from the shock of this fact), but hopefully you will get some benefit from each post ...

If you don't receive my e-mails, or haven't been keeping up with what's going on, I'm offer all sorts of DOWN-RIGHT CRAZY DEALS between now and the end of March!

I'm so close to making incentive trip that I am going even more nuts than normal! With just a few more thousand in sales and I will receive an all expsenss paid trip to the Gold Coast for myself and Harry courtesy of Stampin' Up! Want to know how you can join us next year? You need to call me now!


Anway, I'm so excited about the possibilty that I'm passing you my discounts in hopes that you will help get Harry and I that much closer to the honeymoon that we never had (you'll have to read my last customer e-mail to understand that one!) So grab these offers while they last, cause I'm not going to stay crazy forever (hopefully) ...

These are the deals that I have going right now, but make sure to check back often as I will be updating constantly until the end of March. You can find all the current offers on the right-hand side

BODACIOUS BOUQUET - 15% OFF:
The stamp set of the week for February 7th to 13th is Bodacious Bouquet! You can have it for $58.60 instead of the regular retail of $68.95! Don't miss out on this one as you save $10!!

HALF PRICE ON STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS!!
Buy 2 packs of Stampin' Dimensionals during February and get a 3rd one for 50% off!!

If you love 3D images like me, then you will love these dimensionals to pop things up! 300 per pack, these are an awesome deal anytime, but this offer is just crazy!

STAMPIN' SCRUB AND STAMPIN' MIST PACKAGE DEAL:
Purchase the Stampin' Scrub for $33.95 and you can have the Stampin' Mist at 50% off retail. Save $4.25!!

PUNCHES AT 15% OFF:
During February there will be 15% off all punches! Save up to $5.48 per punch when you purchase from me during February.

CARDSTOCK AT UP TO 20% OFF:
We all need cardstock, and who doesn't want the great quality of Stampin' Up! Cardstock to match all those lovely Stampin' Up! colours of inks, ribbons, brads, and markers ...??

During February when you buy multiple packs of cardstock you will save! Buy 1 pack of cardstock and the 2nd is 10% off, you will get the 3rd pack at 15% off, and if you purchase 4 or more and they will be a massive 20% off catalogue price.

No comments: