Friday, January 25, 2008

Have You Seen What I've Done with my Stampin' Space?

I've been doing a little rearranging of my craft room in my spare time. Check it out ...


Okay, so maybe it's not even close to looking like my room, but I can dream can't I?? You can't actually get electrocuted from drooling on a keyboard can you???


This is actually a lady named Benita that posted pictures of her new "space" on the Two Peas in a Bucket forum. If you want to check out the rest of the photos you can here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1285148&f=n#


Wouldn't you just die to have a room like this? If it has a toilet and a back door so you have have pizza delivered right to the door you would never need to leave this little piece of heaven again ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love the space. Wonder whom cleans? Hubby eh? Guess I shall just have to continue to enjoy my lovely space even though it must be the messiest hobby room in town. But I love it! Would love some of the awesome gear tho. Cheers Narnas