Saturday, October 06, 2007

Star Book - AWESOME!!!

Well it took me 3 hours to figure it out and make one yesterday afternoon, but I finally put together a star album that I have been wanting to do for ages.
These are totally awesome - even my husband who normally says "that's nice" went "Wow - that's cool". You don't get much higher praise than if your hubby makes comments like that ...

Opened up (they actually tie open with the ribbon) they look like a star - hence the name! What an amazing gift to give someone special with photos of someone/ something special.
I will be doing a class for these in January now that I have got it figured out and you will receive full instructions so that you can re-create them yourself at home. Watch out for that as I'm thinking this class will fill fast as it can only be a small class because of how intensive they are. (Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you an e-mail when I set the date).

No comments: