Sunday, August 12, 2007

UPCOMING CLASSES ...

Hi ladies, just a reminder about my monthly "$2 card" sessions - the next ones are on September 30th and October 28th. Feel free to just drop in any time between 1pm and 6pm, but if you could please let me know if you are planning to drop by so that I can make sure to have plenty of card cut and prepared.

If you can't be there but would like to receive one of each of the 6 cards, let me know ahead of time and I will make them up for you on the day and ship them off to you for just $14 (includes $2 extra for preparation and shipping). This is a great way to get ideas if you can't make it on the day.




Isn't this little guy so cute?

We did a number of cards with stamps from the new Spring mini catalogue at our July $2 cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharlene
Awesome site. I loved the cards we made at the last $2 session I ended up buying the set. Can't wait to find some spare time to put them to use.
Trudi